With the latest numbers out this week from the Bureau of Labor Statistics stating that over 90 million people are out of the work force, I would say that the White House is well on its way to fulfilling its Cloward and Piven dream.
One of the main objectives to lead us down the path to a “socialist utopia” is to collapse the welfare system, cause a crisis and then have the government come in and change us into a communist republic. Yes, I said it.
Over the past five years, Barak Obama has “fundamentally transformed America” and we have the statistics. Here are a few of his accomplishments:
1. As of this week, there are a record number of Americans out of the work force.
2. There are a record number of Americans on food stamps.
3. There are a record number of Americans on disability.
4. There are a record number of Americans working part-time.
5. The unemployment rate for black youth in July was more than 46%.
6. Obama has succeeded in hurting the people who voted and supported him the most. Women, minorities and the young.
With the dismal statistics this week it is transparently obvious that we are headed in the wrong direction. There is no recovery and no matter how they want to spin it, there isn’t one on the way. Not with Obamacare and a pending war with Syria on the horizon.
Let’s go back to August of 2008. Back then, before the collapse of the financial markets and the beginning of the Great Recession, the participation rate for the work force was 66.1%. Last month the rate dropped to 63.2%. That is almost 3 points lower than it was five years ago. If the participation had stayed the same over the past five years the unemployment rate would not be the number that was released last week of 7.3%. With a working age population that would have grown by about 10 million the real unemployment rate would be at least 9.7% or possibly even higher.
Hussman's Open Letter to the Fed; The Problem with Bubbles; Textbook Pre-Crash Bubble; Reflections on Not Chasing Bubbles; Integrity vs. Respect | Mike Shedlock