Take this simple twelve-question quiz to see if you too can be an immigration activist.
DO YOU BELIEVE THAT:
1. Border crossing is legal and you support candidates who promise to introduce legislation to decriminalize it?
2. Looters are undocumented shoppers?
3. Seattle’s CHOP was right to erect barriers for its “autonomous zone” but the U.S. is wrong to build a border wall?
4. Protesters in Seattle’s CHOP had the right to determine who can and can’t enter the autonomous zone but the U.S. Border Patrol and I.C.E. should be disbanded?
5. Offering free food, healthcare and housing will attract immigrants who want to work hard?
6. Immigrants illegally crossing borders into the U.S. deserve citizenship more than people who apply to immigrate legally?
7. Giving amnesty to all past illegal immigrants will not cause higher levels of future illegal immigration?
8. Current policies requiring immigrants receiving citizenship to: (1) Be able to read, write, and speak basic English, (2) Have a basic understanding of U.S. history and government, (3) Be a person of good moral character and (4) Demonstrate an attachment to the principles and ideals of the U.S. Constitution are RACIST!
9. Anyone who supports merit-based immigration is anti-immigration?
10. Attending a leftist immigration protest in good weather with all your leftist buddies is making a sacrifice?
11. Secure national borders are wrong but it is OK for you to lock your doors?
12. Illegal immigrants pay their fair share of taxes?
Your score is your number of YES answers.
- If you scored 0 you are not qualified to be an immigration activist.
- If you scored 1 to 5 you have what it takes to be an immigration activist.
- If you scored 6 or more you should become an immigrant - as a signal of solidarity with other immigrants - by leaving the U.S.