In an exclusive interview today on the Peter Schiff Show, Sen. Rand Paul took time to explain the strategy behind his controversial endorsement of Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney.
In the interview, Sen. Paul weighs in on:
- How he was effectively cornered into endorsing Romney
- Why some libertarians are never going to be happy with him
- His openness to being Romney's vice president
- How his dad, Ron Paul, supports his Romney endorsement
- His accomplishments that Ron Paul supporters are disregarding
- The violent reaction to his endorsement from some of his supporters
- Whether his dad will endorse Romney
An expert on money, economic theory, and international investing, Peter is a highly recommended broker by many leading financial newsletters and investment advisory services. He is also a contributing commentator for Newsweek International and served as an economic advisor to the 2008 Ron Paul presidential campaign.