10. The Suburban financed with a home equity loan.
9. Home equity loans.
8. That guy at the party who talks about how much money he’s “made” on his house.
7. The show Flip This House (though I think they’ve tried to bring this back).
6. CEO of Countrywide Joseph Mozillo’s tan.
5. People talking about the “property ladder.”
4. People debating “Corian or granite” in the kitchen.
3. Billboards like this.
2. Lehman Brothers
1. Anything approaching Constitutional government. (But probably should go back to before 9-11-2001.)
For More from Nick Sorrentino, visit AgainstCronyCapitalism.org