10. The Suburban financed with a home equity loan.
9. Home equity loans.
8. That guy at the party who talks about how much money he’s “made” on his house.
7. The show Flip This House (though I think they’ve tried to bring this back).
6. CEO of Countrywide Joseph Mozillo’s tan.
5. People talking about the “property ladder.”
4. People debating “Corian or granite” in the kitchen.
3. Billboards like this.
2. Lehman Brothers
1. Anything approaching Constitutional government. (But probably should go back to before 9-11-2001.)
For More from Nick Sorrentino, visit AgainstCronyCapitalism.org
In Other News: Bi-Partisan Agreement that Debbie Wasserman Schultz is a Horrible Person | Michael Schaus
Today, at 11:20 AM PT: Get the Market Movements in Advance; Williams Edge Webinar for September 17th, 2014 | John Ransom
In Other News: State Department Covers Up for Hillary – Asks IRS How to Destroy Hard-Drives | Michael Schaus
Today, at 11:20 AM PT: Get the Market Movements in Advance; Williams Edge Webinar for September 15th, 2014 | John Ransom