10. The Suburban financed with a home equity loan.
9. Home equity loans.
8. That guy at the party who talks about how much money he’s “made” on his house.
7. The show Flip This House (though I think they’ve tried to bring this back).
6. CEO of Countrywide Joseph Mozillo’s tan.
5. People talking about the “property ladder.”
4. People debating “Corian or granite” in the kitchen.
3. Billboards like this.
2. Lehman Brothers
1. Anything approaching Constitutional government. (But probably should go back to before 9-11-2001.)
For More from Nick Sorrentino, visit AgainstCronyCapitalism.org
In Other News: North Korea Threatens to Hack US if We Don't Acknowledge Their Innocence in Hack Attacks | Michael Schaus
NEW TIME Today, at 9:30 AM PT: Get the Market Movements in Advance; Williams Edge Webinar for December 22nd, 2014 | John Ransom
NEW TIME Today, at 9:30 AM PT: Get the Market Movements in Advance: William's Edge Webinar for December 19th, 2014 | John Ransom
In Other News: New Captain America Will be Black; Racist Liberals Suddenly Become Fans | Michael Schaus
NEW TIME Today, at 9:30 AM PT: Get the Market Movements in Advance; Williams Edge Webinar for December 17th, 2014 | John Ransom