The following bullet points are from the French Ipos Poll: New French fractures, results and analysis of the Ipsos/Steria.
Although a huge majority of French want to stay on the Euro, a majority of "workers" don't.
- 79% distrust the outside world
- 72% have no confidence in the French National Assembly
- 74% think journalists do not write about the real problems
- 66% think there are too many foreigners in France
- 63% say Islam is not compatible with values of French society
- 84% think politicians act for personal reasons
- 70% Want strengthening of national power away from EU (up 5 percentage points from last poll)
- 33% want to exit the euro (up 5 percentage points)
- 52% of workers want to exit the euro (up 8 percentage points)
- 45% think membership in the EU is a good thing, 40% think it's bad
- 34% of workers think membership in the EU is a good thing